Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Bout of Books #21 - Day 3

I'm afraid I completely forgot about the Bout of Books challenge on Day 1, but I managed to read at least 15-30 minutes before bed. I've mostly read Hope and Help for Your Nerves by Claire Weekes, and I'm 50% finished.

On Tuesday, I worked late and didn't read at all! After working and cooking, I honestly didn't feel like I had the energy to read, which is funny, considering I watched a couple episodes of Scrubs. I could come up with lame excuse that I was unmotivated or too tired to read, but the truth is the only way to read more is to just do it before your brain starts to make excuses.

Here's to more reading later this week. May my excuses be gone, and my eyes be hungry for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that this is a personal blog, not a scientific inquiry.